In the present world of business relations the contract is the most widespread civil law instrument to regulate legally the relations between the parties. It is important for each contract to incorporate the basic values of each party as well as to secure each party adequately for negligent behavior or non-performance from the opposite party.
The good contract puts both parties equal in rights and contains provisions regulating in details the legal consequences of a delay or breach of the contract.
Our services include:
- Initial analysis of each separate case and legal considerations
- Determination of client’s legal and economical interests
- Negotiations of the provisions of each separate contract
- Draft and review of contracts in relation to protection of client’s interests to the best possible extend
- Legal consultation on the possibilities for securing a particular contract
- Security instruments – Mortgage, Pledges, Bank guarantee and others